SPELLBOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPELLBOUND

Roleplay for both the tv series and the book series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just hanging out (Rated M for minor lemon)
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm by Cassie Blake

» Diana Meade (Book version)
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm by Volt7010

» Boring Day At School
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am by Cassie Blake

» Someone for Mia?
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Cassie Blake

» Nymeria Delacroix
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm by Cassie Blake

» Mia's Application
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm by Cassie Blake

» "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am by DianaMeade

» Some Girl Time
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm by DianaMeade

» Activity Check List
"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am by Cassie Blake

Chat
Affiliates
free forum

"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Vampir10 "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] 35ioarm

"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Spells : 10
Crystals : 0

"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Empty
PostSubject: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I decided to go to Diana's house, clearing my mind of the whole seeing Nick thing again. I couldn't believe that the Witch Hunters used my dead boyfriend's body to try and kill all of us... I have been clearing my head for what seems like a long time. I finally got out of my car, and went up to Diana's front door, and knocked on it as loud as I could.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

Spells : 36

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I was washing the dishes when I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the water and grabbed the towel to dry them as I walked to the door. I wasn't expecting anyone but it was nice to have company. I opened the door and saw Melissa standing there. "Melissa. What are you doing here?" I asked. Its not that I wasn't happy to see her it was just weird she showed up unannounced.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

I smiled slightly, and said, "I'm sorry for coming over without calling but ... I need someone to talk to," I said, biting my lip. Diana seems to be the only one besides me who is worried about Blackwell. Everything kind got worse ever since he showed up, because we now have an even more dangerous and psychotic Witch Hunter trying to kill all of us ... with Demons. "Your not too busy are you?" I asked, trying to keep a smile on my face, even though I just want freak out what happened last night, seeing Nick again, and him going away again ...
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 am

"No, no of course not. Come in." I said opeing the door wider so she could come in. I closed the door behind her. "Is everything alright?" I asked her throwing the towel over my shoulder. Melissa looked liked she really needed someone right now.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I bit my for a minute, and then continued to try and get it out. "I'm worried about the Circle. With Nick coming back, being possessed by a Demon, and then finding out that it was Eben who made him come after us," I said, breaking down. Tears began to come down my face, with gentle sobs. "What is going to happen to us, Diana?" I asked, weeping.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"Oh Melissa." I said and pulled her into a hug when she broke down crying. "The Circle is going to be fine. We were able to get through all of that, so we will be able to get through anything." I told her. I was worried about the Circle but when we are together we are powerful.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:48 pm

I wiped the tears from my face shyly, and then said, "Plus, how do we truly know if Blackwell is on our side? He just came here out of no where when things got worse, and now, he expects us to find our family crystals when we don't even know where the hell they are. They could be in the fucking ocean all we know," I said, throwing my arms up in the air, giving out a sarcastic laugh.
Back to top Go down
DianaMeade

DianaMeade

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 am

"Melissa." I said as I smiled at her antics. "We'll get through this." I told her but when she brought up Blackwell I hesitated for a second. "There isn't anything Blackwell can do to us, as a Circle we are alot more powerful then him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]   "What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What's going to happen?" [Melissa|Diana]
Page 1 of 1